I-Robot blu-ray 3d **Sphere 3D wheeled cars** YEAH

Talk about the latest 3D movies in the theater and at home!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

I-Robot blu-ray 3d **Sphere 3D wheeled cars** YEAH

Post by Dom »

I picked this movie up to see how the 3d would be in it. I could only watch about an hour of it and I guess its been converted to 3d. Honestly the 3d looks like any other 3d movie except for james Cameron movies. they never really used any convergence in it and I guess in certain parts of this movie the 3d does look a bit better than other parts, but that maybe from the clarity of a high def uncompressed Blu-ray disc. So the clarity of the 1080p Blu-ray over takes the 3d of it.

Its a half decent movie which I fell in love with in 2004 because of the visual effects and future set they had. This 3d release of it makes it even better especially if you didn't buy the movie in 2004, which I just rented and watched on tv cable I think 4 times now. If you do own the dvd from 2004 it might be better just to convert the movie to 3d yourself unless you want the clarity of Blu-ray high def. I paid 31.99 CA for it. I'm not regretting the purchase and am glad there are more movies in 3d coming out.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: I-Robot blu-ray 3d **Sphere 3D wheeled cars** YEAH

Post by cybereality »

OK, cool.

Return to “3D Movies (Blu-Ray and Theater)”