Would Anyone Like to Buy My HMZ?

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Synexious
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Would Anyone Like to Buy My HMZ?

Post by Synexious »

I preordered an ST1080 and will also get Palmer's Oculus Rift, so I'm selling my HMZ, with Comfort 3 straps. I'd like to sell at what it cost me - $850 + $50 for the Blazin' 3D Comfort 3 straps, so $900, plus shipping. It's in perfect condition. Anyone interested?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Would Anyone Like to Buy My HMZ?

Post by cybereality »

Best of luck man. Its a great headset for anyone interested in buying. Not perfect, but still great compared to what came before.
brantlew
Petrif-Eyed

Post by brantlew »

I considered the Sony also, but came to the same conclusion. If I'm going to wear a sensory blocking/"helmet-style" HMD and then have to mod the crap out of it, I might as well wait for the Palmer unit and get the immersive high FOV.

For lighter and general purpose needs, then the ST1080 seems to be a better fit (literally and figuratively) so I ordered it as well.
space123321
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by space123321 »

I am in the same mind frame - the Rift unit for the FOV as well as possibly the ST1080 once the reviews come in.

I would throw it up on ebay - I got $1000 for mine - was very pleased as I played with it for a couple months and enjoyed what it was, just wasn't for me!

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”