DDD has released TriDef 3.5.36 Beta 1 today
! This driver features:
- Added game profiles for Prototype 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Orcs Must Die! 2, Sniper Elite V2, The Witcher 2, and more games.
- Fixed shadows in Max Payne 3 (DX9), Total War Shogun 2, Trine 2, and Dead Space 2.
- Enabled DX10/11 Power 3D for Resident Evil 5, Lost Planet, Gears of War, Cryostasis, and more games.
- Improved game profile of Civilization V Gods and Kings (DX9 only).
- Fixed an issue that Might and Magic Heroes VI starts with no 3D.
As sampled above, we are starting to see more and more DDD games with their shadows re-enabled and rendered properly in stereoscopic 3D. If you spot improvements (or required fixes) in games, submit fresh GameGrade3D
profiles to reflect the changes.Read full article...