Immersed This Week! Register Now!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Immersed This Week! Register Now!

Post by Neil »

Something uniquely 3D to share today!  Nick Brown is a stereographer at Stereo D and was the Supervising Stereographer for Blade Runner 2049.  He is going to be giving a special lecture about Blade Runner 2049 at Immersed and how they meticulously converted the film from its original 2D format to magical 3D.  We were impressed with what we saw especially when you consider it was a conversion versus a native 3D camera shoot.  While we aren't normally big on 3D conversions, the work speaks for itself.  After Immersed, we'll share a review of what stood out for us and what has changed in the 3D market since we last covered stereoscopic 3D film.

His main session is on the Saturday, so you can get a single day pass for his lecture among other amazing speakers that day.
Read more: Immersed This Week! Register Now!
Read full article...
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Immersed This Week! Register Now!

Post by Dom »

Good Luck at Immersed 2017! Looks like alot of fun and talking. I will wait to see the videos you get out on your channel hopefully. I'm way over in Edmonton and I have to work and stuff so I am stuck here or else I would fly over and go to Immersed.

Can't wait to see what all theses companies are gonna do and come out with in Vr and 3D tech. I'm already pretty much setup with my Vr goggles and pc but I could add a few more things if I need to, Games are always welcome. I just ordered a new sensor for my Oculus Rift so I can have room scale tracking and that comes in a few days.

I guess your guys main draw is new customers so that they can buy and get into Virtual Reality. Its getting pretty cheap now, Compared to before I could have saved around 600 dollars since last year with all these price drops and yes I've spent around $6000 or more on my three Vr headsets and Windows 10 Gaming Pc's in the last year.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “MTBS News”