Program-Ace Visits Basement, Yoda Talks Oculus Connect!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Program ACE Visits Basement, Yoda Talks Oculus Connect!

Post by Neil »

Today we've got a great interview with Oleksi Burken, Head of Cross Platform Development for Program ACE.  Program ACE is a top augmented reality application developer.

More than this, with Oculus Connect 3 in full swing, we've got none other than Jedi Master Yoda to share his opinion on how good the conference will be this year.

Last but not least, Immersed 2016 is around the bend, and it's going to be amazing!  AMD, PETA, OSVR, ImmerVision, ImmersiON-VRelia, and many more are all speaking, and the exhibition is out of this world!

Read full article...
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Program ACE Visits Basement, Yoda Talks Oculus Connect!

Post by Dom »

Good Work Neil, The messy basement is a wonderful show and brings up memories of the 90's when Vr and computers were popular too (good times) So thanks for showing us the insides of companies that you talk to.

I finally got a hmd an osvr hdk2 and I might buy an oculus rift when they go on sale.

Can you bring up the idea of a broomstick flying game at your Immersed show, lol see if someone would pick up the idea (it would be a blast) and sell lots of copies. Keeping my fingers crossed X.
cadcoke5
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by cadcoke5 »

At the beginning of the first sentence, you have a link to what I had assumed was to the video of your interview. Instead it is to the company. But, you again link to the company towards the end of the sentence. So, I suspect the first link was a mistake, and needs to be corrected to link to your Messy Basement video.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Fixed. Don't know how I missed that!

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Program-Ace Visits Basement, Yoda Talks Oculus Connect!

Post by Neil »

Today we've got a great interview with Oleksii Burkun, Head of Cross Platform Development for Program-Ace.  Program-Ace is a top augmented reality application developer. More than this, with Oculus Connect 3 in full swing, we've got none other than Jedi Master Yoda to share his opinion on how good the conference will be this year. Last but not least, Immersed 2016 is around the bend, and it's going to be amazing!  AMD, PETA, OSVR, ImmerVision, ImmersiON-VRelia, and many more are all speaking, and the exhibition is out of this world!

Return to “MTBS News”