MTBS Gets All Grabby With Manus Gloves at E3 Expo

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS Gets All Grabby With Manus Gloves at E3 Expo

Post by Neil »

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: MTBS Gets All Grabby With Manus Gloves at E3 Expo

Post by Dom »

Vr Gloves sound good. I guess their price point is because they are not mass produced yet. Over $500 for a pair is pretty steep, i'm not saying its not worth the price just maybe a few years from now or hopefully sooner and bling bling.

You sure did get some good Interviews in at E3 Neil. Your getting a real high exposure to Vr from what I can tell, if you have some Vr things you collected I would like to see what you got in a picture if you could take one. I guess you need to get a pair or Vr gloves, so they must be on your top list.

You know what would be cool in Vr, is NBA basketball playing normally like the video game out now with a controller But letting people with a HMD join the game to watch in the stands like its a real game except watching two or more people playing it out on their Video game machine. The sense of being there with the virtual cheerleaders V-FX and gfx from Nba 2k15 ect.. would be so cool.

Same goes for rally car driving games, if you could be a spectator in the game of someone else playing, Mortal Kombat spectating in full size Vr hmmm. There were others who suggested this kind of thing too, seems like a natural thing for Vr Gaming.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: MTBS Gets All Grabby With Manus Gloves at E3 Expo

Post by Neil »

It was a good show. There is still more to come!

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS News”