Live Long and Prosper He Did

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Live Long and Prosper He Did

Post by Neil »

ImageTerrible news for the Sci-Fi world today. Leonard Nimoy, better known as Mr. Spock, is no longer with us. For a character who was supposed to live life without an emotion, he really drew out the emotions of others and touched generations of people - even my infant son!

I love Star Trek and all its iterations. From elementary school through high school, I got up at 10AM each Sunday morning to watch the repeats in black and white - eventually in color (which made it a new experience all over again). I enjoyed watching it after school; every re-run as though it was a daily happening to relax my mind. The show's age didn't matter to me; the stories were just so entertaining and thoughtful, and I loved the characters. What programs exist in the world that can be watched over and over again from one generation to the next? There's only 78 episodes!
Read more: Live Long and Prosper He Did
Read full article...
metalqueen
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Live Long and Prosper He Did

Post by metalqueen »

I love that picture of DJ. He was really captivated by Mr. Spock and Star Trek when he was a baby.
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Live Long and Prosper He Did

Post by martinlandau »

Spock will always live on in the rest of us, like Jesus, and Ghandi, and Socrates. He will never die!

Return to “MTBS News”