I don't know about the LG TV being recognized directly, but if it's a polarized/passive display (i.e. the glasses are NOT shutter glasses), manually pick "interlaced" under the standard display types category.
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.