It looks like you've got two options:
1. Downgrade to a 7 series card like 7900 GTX or 7950 GX2
2. Install the 162.50 driver with the crappy 162.50 beta stereoscopic driver (available on this site). In which case you get blue screens, artifacts, etc... lots of fun. I believe with these drivers you also need to change a registry key...
Copied this from http://forums.nvidia.com/lofiversion/in ... 48566.html
- Choose: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> NVidia Corp --> Global --> Stereo3D
- Select edit -> new -> DWORD
- Create new entry: StereoOSDEnable
- Set DWORD to 1