Ok i've managed to get 3dvision working on the Samsung S27A950 monitor using the method below. My question is I am getting a huge amount of ghosting/cross-talk using this method. If I use DDD Tri-def then there is absolutely no ghosting whatsoever.
What can I do?
Method to get 3dvision working on the S27A950 monitor:
1. Download and install the 3d vision emulatorhttp://hotfile.com/d...ulator.zip.html
2. run the DSF-KitSetup.msi file
3. Run the init_x64.bat file (running win 7 64 bit)
4. run the enablestereo.bat file, but the console window just immediately closes?
make sure u run all .bat files from command prompt
let windows install the new usb device
5. go to nvidea 3dvision set up and install the 3dvision usb emitter option
6. go through all the menus
7. once installed it will say congratulations you have installed it. after that, go to control panel, enable 3dvision in control panel, select CRT monitor and then launch any game that's compatible with 3dvision