i didnt get it to run, No Display support !? help

Sci666
One Eyed Hopeful

i didnt get it to run, No Display support !? help

Post by Sci666 »

Hi there, everything works fine with 3d Fix manager isntallation BUT no luck with my 120Hz display !!!!! :(((

i got a AOC Agon AG352UCG6 Ultra widescreen 3440x1440 120Hz VA Panel - via Display Port.

in this configuration the 3d driver will not detect a valid 3d display and so i have no sync with the glasses ...it make sense..

so i google arround and there are plenty forums end entries which says to use another display driver .inf file .... example:

https://3dvision-blog.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=3008

this forum seems online but i think its dead (?)... no new registration possible and no new posts since some years ago.

so i tried this alternative INF file from some Asus Monitor and .... initially it works ... BUT resolution falls back to 1920x1080 with 60 Hz .... no bigger resolution ! and if i switch the Hz than i got a blackscreen !!!!!

good thing is the 3d setup driver recognize a 3d vision monitor but i cannot use it because of 60Hz ....

i play a bit around with different inf files and manipulate also some values ....nothing worked :( also CRU tool to add more resolutions results in black screens

does anybody have a working inf file with WQHD or even uwqhd res and 120 Hz ? :woot

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”