Tutorial: Enable 3DTV Play on any HDMI 1.4 Device for Free

Queiroz
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Tutorial: Enable 3DTV Play on any HDMI 1.4 Device for Fr

Post by Queiroz »

Hello guys.

I bought a new 3DTV to replace my Sammy LCD and i was stunned watching some Half-SBS content like Deep Sea. It is amazing but now i'm trying to play some 3D Bluray using PDVD 11 or TMT5 but i could not get it to work so i need help.

System
i7 875k @ 3ghz
p7p55d-e deluxe
4gb ddr3
asus gtx 560ti with 290.56 drivers
xfx 750w be
HP BD-RE BH20L

Half-SBS mkv movies work just fine but how to play my 3d blurays?

I connect my LG 42LW5700 to my computer using the mini-hdmi adapter and 1.4 hdmi cable

I did the russian trick with the nvidia 3dtv play and it works with denon inf but unfortunately i could not see the 3d effect but with zalman inf i could not even activate the 3d option in pdvd.

i have extracted my edid and i would like to know what is the extension block? how to fix the zalman inf (just in case if i get it to work ofc) manually?

I will install my new HT system which is Onkyo TX-NR509 with polkaudio speakers and i will be using the passthrough funcionality of the Onkyo. I am just waiting for the BJC cables to arrive next week.. should i wait until then to do some tests? any inf for receiver?

btw in the device manager both stereospic 3d drive emulated usb and zalman drive shows one exclamation mark and i have input lag but with denon only the stereospic 3d drive had the exclamation point and i did not have input lag...

Any advices (except to buy another model) will be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards,
Queiroz
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

The new drivers (295.73) seem to have broken 3DTV play for me, all the simulated 3d games such as Skyrim work just dandy with them but 3d vision games like L.A. Noire and The Witcher 2 have stopped showing 3D completely. Is there any way to fix this aside from reverting to old drivers? From what I gathered it has to do with Nvidia removing CRT support in the new drivers that is causing the EDID override to stop working but frankly I'm not knowledgeable enough about 3D to say. I'd love to know if someone is working on fixing this workaround to be compatible with new drivers or if I'm just s.o.l., I actually really like 3D Vision Play and spent the 40$ on the software so it's disappointing to see it stop working.

My Specs are:
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 2500-k processor
2.5GB EVGA Nvidia GTX 570
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Motherboard
8 GB Corsair Vengaeance Arctic White RAM
Sony Playstation 24" 3D Display (EDID Override w/nvidia emitter emulator)
Nick3DvB
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Nick3DvB »

EDID over-ride still works for me (using blocked VGA). Nvidia seem to have added counter-measures to prevent the emulator working with the new emitter drivers. You can still use new 295 Display and 3DVision drivers but you have to combine them with the 285.79 emitter driver. Remove the 295.73 emitter driver (only) using the nvidia uninstaller, leave everything else installed, reboot then run the emulator again, if you updated from the 285 beta then windows might still have a copy of that driver stored and should automatically install it, but you might need to use the roll-back driver button in the emitter device's properties in device manager. If that doesn't work then extract the 285 driver and try installing it manually using nvstusb.inf, if all else fails just run the 285 installer again but just install the emitter driver, don't have the emulator running whilst you do it though, reboot and next time you run the emulator it should install that driver. I have not seen anyone report problems with using the 285 emitter driver with the 295 3Dvision / Display driver, but I'm sure Nvidia will find a way to block this work-around soon, and whilst they're at it they will probably block the use of EDID over-ride inf files to fake certified displays...
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

Thanks Nick3DvB, I just reverted to my old drivers when I got the email for your reply so I just re-installed 295.73 and did it custom without the 3d vision controller driver and everything seems to be back to normal. Unfortunately it seems L.A. Noire won't work in DirectX 11 but will in 9 and Alan Wake, which I just grabbed doesn't seem to want to work at all (though most people says it's janked even it does work so I'm not too concerned about that). I wish Nvidia would stop making it harder for people to use their products, I shouldn't have to be limited to certain displays just because they choose not to support mine.
hifidelitygaming
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by hifidelitygaming »

This is slight OT since the thread is about 3DTV play and I read all three pages but am a little confused... could this also bypass the lockout to enable 3D Vision gaming even if you don't have HDMI 1.4 or 3D Vision supporting monitor/glasses? (but do have a monitor/glasses capable of adequate display rates - like CRT/DLP)
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

3DTV Play is the solution by Nvidia to enable stereoscopy on HDMI 1.4 devices. 3D Vision is treated separately. In order to use your own 120Hz CRT/DLP independent of the 3D Vision hardware, you will need the 285.62 driver or older and the 3D Vision emitter emulator, as described in this thread. You do NOT install the HDMI 1.4 monitor override inf, although you may want to try the Rollermod inf. You will need to determine how to sync your glasses to your display if necessary.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

So not updating the controller driver has worked great, that is until the new beta drivers. I tried to download them because they're supposed to help with Risen 2 performance but it causes my emulator to stop functioning thus preventing me from using 3DTV Play, this is quite unfortunate
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

that is pretty easy to fix. you can do a custom install of an older version of the driver and uncheck all the options except for the usb emitter controller. this should allow you to keep the updated graphics drivers and still use the emulator. conversely, when you update drivers, you uncheck the emitter controller.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

bgnome wrote:that is pretty easy to fix. you can do a custom install of an older version of the driver and uncheck all the options except for the usb emitter controller. this should allow you to keep the updated graphics drivers and still use the emulator. conversely, when you update drivers, you uncheck the emitter controller.
I did that but regardless when I install the 301.24 BETA Drivers my usb emitter emulator stops working even when I don't install the emitter controller, going back to 296.10 instantly makes it work again though.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

And 301.24 WHQL came out today and I'm running into the exact same problem, even if I don't install the new emitter controller the emulator stops functioning and the Nvidia control panel no longer recognizes that I have 3DTV Play, I hope someone more knowledgeable than myself can figure out a way to fix this :?
user181
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by user181 »

Just updated to the v3 WHQL and same thing as the above two people.

It appears that nVidia may have changed the driver to only enable if hardware is actually present as it shows a 'device could not load' message on the usb emitters info page.

As for you all using the emulator has anyone created a solution that loads before the PlayTV expired message so that doesn't show or a way to hide it on login, and auto starts the enablestero bat file in the background with no dosbox shown?

There my only issues I have with this solution as its annoying to have to sort that out every single time I load the pc for watching 3D.

Gone through many Bluray 3D movies the last couple months and has been really good watching and the driver has been great the 8 months or so until now that I have been using it.

Lol this my first post since I joined in 2007 under the old auto assigned username system.
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

user181 wrote:Just updated to the v3 WHQL and same thing as the above two people.

It appears that nVidia may have changed the driver to only enable if hardware is actually present as it shows a 'device could not load' message on the usb emitters info page.
Personally, I have moved on to using an EDID override for a passive monitor that is flagged as "Optimized for Nvidia Geforce" so I no longer use 3DTV Play, but rather 3D Vision at 1080p. I know I have run in to the USB emitter driver issue before, and have solved it by going back to a compatible version of the driver. I have dug through my driver list, (about a dozen of the more recent officials and betas), and I think I have found a version that works with the current 300+ WHQL graphic driver release.

This is the USB emitter driver from Win7x64 version of 285.38. This is the latest one that I have that installs the driver correctly. You will need to install it through the "update driver" method and choose the "have disk" option and install the unsigned driver. I could test it further to confirm it works but would need to change my driver setup. Let me know if it helps you guys.
user181 wrote:As for you all using the emulator has anyone created a solution that loads before the PlayTV expired message so that doesn't show or a way to hide it on login, and auto starts the enablestero bat file in the background with no dosbox shown?
I believe that there may be a trial reset tool for 3DTV Play out there, but that is going in to legal areas beyond the scope of this forum. If you have the USB emitter working, I am pretty sure that your 3DTV Play should be activated and no longer display an expired trial message.

The method I describe in the OP still has the dosbox pop up on startup, but it disappears quickly and the script is automatically minimized:

"Tip: As mentioned, you can create a shortcut in your Startup folder to have enablestereo.bat run when Windows starts.
To have the command window minimized when run, edit the enablestereo.bat file, (notepad should work), and change "start cscript enablestereo.wsf" to "start /min cscript enablestereo.wsf"."

*Edit: With further testing and a reboot, I was able to get 3DTV Play working on my "approved" display with WHQL 301.42 using the 285.38 USB Emitter driver. I will edit the OP to reflect the current situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
user181
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by user181 »

Thanks for the post bgnome, will test out the stuff today

With the emitter it depends the load order as if 3dtvplay is loaded before the emitter emulator script you will get the trial message as it hasn't detected a emitter yet.

So windows load order I don't know really about as I have always loaded the emitter after windows has loaded.

But putting it in start-up may make it still load after unless you can force it to load before 3dtvplay loads somehow.

Ill look into that abit later.
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

user181 wrote:Thanks for the post bgnome, will test out the stuff today

With the emitter it depends the load order as if 3dtvplay is loaded before the emitter emulator script you will get the trial message as it hasn't detected a emitter yet.

So windows load order I don't know really about as I have always loaded the emitter after windows has loaded.

But putting it in start-up may make it still load after unless you can force it to load before 3dtvplay loads somehow.

It would not really make sense to me that 3DTV Play is loaded that early. Maybe you have set a "3D Resolution" for your desktop? 3DTV Play would limit you to 720p60 or 1080p24 so I would advise against it if that is the case. It seems to me that the stereoscopic driver can be set to activate only when you need it to, as opposed to being active the whole time. My display has an annoying confirmation popup that requires user intervention when it detects a framepacked signal, so I have preferred the row-interleaved 3D Vision.

But I don't want to leave you guys out to dry so let me know if the driver works out. If not, I can try to do some more testing as well.
user181
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by user181 »

bgnome wrote:
user181 wrote:Thanks for the post bgnome, will test out the stuff today

It would not really make sense to me that 3DTV Play is loaded that early. Maybe you have set a "3D Resolution" for your desktop? 3DTV Play would limit you to 720p60 or 1080p24 so I would advise against it if that is the case. It seems to me that the stereoscopic driver can be set to activate only when you need it to, as opposed to being active the whole time. My display has an annoying confirmation popup that requires user intervention when it detects a framepacked signal, so I have preferred the row-interleaved 3D Vision.

But I don't want to leave you guys out to dry so let me know if the driver works out. If not, I can try to do some more testing as well.
Tried the driver last night seems to activate fine and shows the logo etc haven't tested it yet but will do today.

As for resolution I use normal desktop 1080p/60 and run 1080p/24 on demand when needed in tmt5 etc.

As for the load order of programs and I searched regedit etc and couldn't really find the reference for the serialize app and adding the enable stereo in startup did nothing on the trial expired window.

The reason 3dtv play is coming up as expired is its looking for either a activation code or connected hardware emitter and if those 2 fail it falls back to being expired and showing the expired message at boot unless you have the hardware connected at the time of boot.

Plugging in the hardware or loading the stereo emulator after boot auto activates 3dtvplay but you will still see the trial thing regardless if you have software installed as mentioned it detects the presence of the connected hardware (not installed drivers) for activation. (Remember all drivers for the hardware are part of the main nvidia video driver and installs for everyone with a nvidia graphics card so if it worked of drivers it would be activated for every single pc regardless)

The enable stereo enables in the the device manager stereo USB driver and makes windows think that the actual hardware is present which is done virtually and stops when you close the dos window (If you read the messages there)

Its like loading any hardware device the drivers and the info in device manager are only active when the hardware is present and connected (this should be a no brainier). I would hate to see the system load and conflicts of windows keeping every single device you have plugged loaded and present for windows (which is stupid for external hdd's you don't want to always have windows think you have a hdd plugged in when its not) for ever since you installed windows fully enabled that you plugged into the usb enabled 100% of the time.

This is why If I can I will try to load the serialize.exe on a delay after the emulator if I can find where startup info for this exe is contained.

But I have a feeling it is loading as part of the core nvidia video driver package and not separate which would make sense in nvidias eyes to load before any user startup applications as part of there video driver so it can control whether the windows display manager will run as 3d or not through 3dtv play. The order goes ini-files>services>hardware>drivers>system apps>userapps & startup-folder

So I have a feeling I'm out of luck of trying to get 3dplaytv activated automatically.

I know there are some windows scripters to automate windows and applications so mby I could use one to auto close the 3dtv play expired box or even see about some rogram stuff to control the file attributes like window showing etc.

I'll keep you all posted if I come up with anything to deal with the system startup expired box on 3dtv play.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

So I finally got around to trying the driver out and it made my emitter show as working in Devices and Printers yet I still can't get the 3DTV Play logo to show up in the Nvidia configuration tool. I paid the 40$ for it too so it's not a problem with trial versions or anything. I've done a few restarts and tried installing the driver manually several times now but get the same result every time :(
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

Conorhil wrote:So I finally got around to trying the driver out and it made my emitter show as working in Devices and Printers yet I still can't get the 3DTV Play logo to show up in the Nvidia configuration tool. I paid the 40$ for it too so it's not a problem with trial versions or anything. I've done a few restarts and tried installing the driver manually several times now but get the same result every time :(
if you paid for a license, you should not be required to use an emitter.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

bgnome wrote:if you paid for a license, you should not be required to use an emitter.
Well then I'm even more confused because it's always required me to have the emitter even after getting a license. I guess I can't update my drivers unless I don't want to use 3DTV Play :?
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

You may need to try to do a clean install. Maybe a driver cleaner program can help.
You should be able to activate the software using the serial number when you purchased the license.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-activate.html
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

Well even though 3DTV Play isn't showing up the games that required it before (Trine 2 and Witcher 2) I tried all work in 3D but the unfortunate thing is I can't change my depth settings without 3DTV Play so I'm stuck at the default 15, not so much a problem for Trine since it has in game settings for convergence and depth but is there any way around this for other games without in game options?
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

So I'm probably getting annoying at this point but after many days of trying all types of games out with the latest drivers it seems the only one that actually displays in 3D is Trine 2, all the other games seem like they're working, the sync lights on my display turn on and it looks as if things are working like normal but I'm getting no separation whatsoever in any game except for Trine even though I used ctrl+f4 to increase the separation to 100% and the control panel reflects this. I tried using Driver Cleaner to erase my drivers to reinstall them but nothing has changed since doing that. I also tried uninstalling the 3DTV Play Activator and re-activating my serial code and it all works out fine but still no change in the control panel. For now I'm switching back to 296.10 to actually play my games in 3D but those drivers aren't going to work for everything for long
anawrot
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by anawrot »

Any else using Brad Gearon's modified monitor.inf (to enable 3DTV Play on an unsupported HDMI 1.4 tv), and had it stop working under 301.42?

It had been running fine for months with my 3d Vision emitter and a modified monitor.inf, but it looks like they may have put something into the drivers to fix the modified.inf as I can't seem to get it re-enabled after doing a clean install.
WizRider
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by WizRider »

anawrot wrote:Any else using Brad Gearon's modified monitor.inf (to enable 3DTV Play on an unsupported HDMI 1.4 tv), and had it stop working under 301.42?

It had been running fine for months with my 3d Vision emitter and a modified monitor.inf, but it looks like they may have put something into the drivers to fix the modified.inf as I can't seem to get it re-enabled after doing a clean install.
This is the exact problem I'm having. I paid for 3DTV Play after finally getting it working using Brad's INF file and now it now longer works. I suspect Nvidia want us to throw away our outdated (unsupported hardware) and buy a new TV that's on their list. :evil:

My set-up uses a 3DXL connected to an Acer 5360 projector and it works REALLY well with the 296.10 drivers but as soon as I use 301.42 it no longer recognises the INF file as one that it can support and only gives me basic 3D bluray settings.

I wouldn't mind but I've paid good money for something that they have deliberately broken. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get beyond this. I'm guessing that if we took an INF file for one of their supported TV's but put the same timings in as from Brad's one then that might work as it would be recognised as an official 3DTV compatible display. I've no idea how to do that though.

Cheers...
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

you should be able to update the video drivers without having to update the emitter driver by using custom install options. this is if you are using the emitter emulator to get around activating the 3DTV Play driver.

As far as the display EDID goes, there is a whitelist for compatibility with 3DTV Play. If you have already activated 3DTV Play, you should not need an emitter to get the bluray 3D output standards, (1080p24 and 720p60). To get your unlisted device supported you can follow the directions on how to submit your display inf here:
http://3dvision-blog.com/5189-how-to-he ... 3dtv-play/

As I recall, it took about 3 weeks or so for an update when I submitted mine a year ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anawrot
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by anawrot »

I have the actual USB emitter and 3DTV Play works fine with the 285 drivers, but 301 and 304 look like they're blacklisting certain modified inf's. Tried using a mix of the 285 3d vision drivers and 304 graphics drivers, but I'm guessing the architecture is a bit different as the Stereoscopic panel doesn't appear in the NVCPL.
Conorhil
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conorhil »

bgnome wrote: As far as the display EDID goes, there is a whitelist for compatibility with 3DTV Play. If you have already activated 3DTV Play, you should not need an emitter to get the bluray 3D output standards, (1080p24 and 720p60). To get your unlisted device supported you can follow the directions on how to submit your display inf here:
http://3dvision-blog.com/5189-how-to-he ... 3dtv-play/

As I recall, it took about 3 weeks or so for an update when I submitted mine a year ago.
I submitted mine and they said they have no plans to support my display, le sigh.
anawrot
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by anawrot »

It's really a drag that they're being so stubborn with their support. There are likely hundreds of sets that adhere to the HDMI 1.4 3d spec. If Nvidia doesn't choose to support them directly, I can understand that. But to actively block workarounds for unsupported sets seems like a poor decision.

I'm assuming that they're looking at the active EDID on each monitor rather than just using the registry entry. When I look at my system with moninfo, I see the EDID override that I'm applying, but I can also see that moninfo can still read the actual EDID for the monitor plugged in. I imagine the NVIDIA drivers are capable of doing them same thing, so the only workaround would be to spoof the EDID external from your system.
debojitk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by debojitk »

Hi,
I have recently bought lg 32lm6200 tv.
Currently having gtx 560 card.
How can I setup the card with the tv.

1. Should I buy 3d tv play
2. Should i buy tridef; in tridefs site i found they only support hdmi 1.4 a interface with ati card and not geforce cards.
3. From this blog i find that with spoofed drivers i dont need the 3d vision kit.
4. Do I need anything else.

Please help me to select best options.
Thanks,
Debojit
anawrot
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by anawrot »

I'll follow up with my issue by mentioning that I had submitted the INF for my IoGear Wireless HDMI Kit a couple of months ago, and sure enough they responded and let me know that support was going to be in the latest drivers. Indeed, it's in there and is now working fine. While I'm not thrilled about the listed workaround being blocked, I'm happy (and certainly surprised) to see that they're adding support via user-submitted INFs.
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

anawrot wrote:I'll follow up with my issue by mentioning that I had submitted the INF for my IoGear Wireless HDMI Kit a couple of months ago, and sure enough they responded and let me know that support was going to be in the latest drivers. Indeed, it's in there and is now working fine. While I'm not thrilled about the listed workaround being blocked, I'm happy (and certainly surprised) to see that they're adding support via user-submitted INFs.
do you mind posting your inf? it may be of use to those who are trying to use an inf that is possibly blacklisted..
Brandon9271
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Brandon9271 »

Do you guys know if Nvidia blocked the Chinese clones from working? I have a "3d Adventurer" with wired glasses and I only tested it once a year or so ago. Now that I have my projector set up (Acer H5360) it wont work. I took it apart and it has a Altera chip in it.. not sure if that tells you guys anything. I tried rolling back drivers but it still doesn't work. Sometimes it says it detected the emitter but still only displays in Anaglyph.
debojitk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by debojitk »

Hi,
I recently tried the method on my 3d tv lg 32lm6200.
First and foremost i would like to thank the OP for this great discovery and i was successful in doing the thing, but also having some hitch.
Please take the pain to read the following passage.

I was having the latest driver, and as it is mentioned it wont work beyond v 283 drivers, and it did act so, i.e., with the latest driver even if if downgraded the 3d vision driver and controller driver to 283, the device driver installation for the simulated ir emitter failed. I uninstall the driver to 277 version, and the device got automatically recognized.
I tried playing witcher 2 in 720p, but the frame rate dropped to 7-8, where as with 3d disabled it was 40 fps in 1080p. I suppose the driver is the culprit because when i tried with the uniengine heaven for benchmark it was stuttering like anything even with stereo off. So i again installed the latest driver but deselct the installation of ir emitter driver. After doing this again the device driver installation failed, and when i again reinstall the 3d vision driver separately from 277 package, the device got identified but in the control panel the 3d options are no more coming.

So my question is: is it possible to use the latest driver and the older 3d vision driver combinedly.

Thanks in advance,

Debojit
Brandon9271
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Brandon9271 »

3D Is going to cause a performance hit due to having to render double the frames. If you arent getting a steady framerate in 2D, 3D Is going to be awful. Not sure about the driver mismatch. I tried it a while back and couldnt get it to work at all.
debojitk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by debojitk »

I have recently read that 3d tv play can be used without any specific 3d vision h/w, and it sold at $39.99 as compared to $200 3d vision kit.
http://store.nvidia.com/DRHM/store?Acti ... =206491300
Can anybody confirm on this.

Thanks,
Debojit
Brandon9271
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Brandon9271 »

Now that 3d vision 2 is out some of the gen1 kits are selling pretty cheap on ebay. A few weeks ago i bought an emitter and 2 pairs of glasses for $50. There are also some chinese "clones" out their but I'd be weary of those. I bought one and it fail after light use. Not sure about 3dtv play. I've never used it.
ScothMcBeast
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ScothMcBeast »

Can't get it to work...

What I need is:
Playing games (such as Deus Ex: HR) that have stereoscopic option build in. Using Tridef, which is nice, but feeling that I'm missing out on the "more perfect" 3D because the option on the game is not available. As far as I know the reason for it is that no 3Dvision hardware is installed. Those options remain unavailable. Need to enable those.

What I'm trying to do to get there:
Installed stuff on this post. Nvidia 3Dvision install (the one on the link here, 266.21) went ok. Step by step on the emulator went ok. USB device appeared but then I hit a wall: The device remains unidentified. Windows can't find drivers for it and reinstalling ALL the stuff while window is open doesn't help, multiple restarts neither, the device remains a yellow ! mark at the USB Input Device row... Needles to say no 3dvision options are open on nvidia control panel, and I presume it's becouse of this. What to do?

Using Win7-64
GTX780
AOC D2769
And the PC generally has enough to go about it...

TY for assistance at this late hour on the topic, within 2 years I'm a oculus rift fanboy but meanwhile, would need help :)
reldvs1
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Tutorial: Enable 3DTV Play on any HDMI 1.4 Device for Free

Post by reldvs1 »

Link is dead for INF from Brad Gearon
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Tutorial: Enable 3DTV Play on any HDMI 1.4 Device for Free

Post by 3DNovice »

If you use driver 425.31, 3DTV Play is included for free and is the last official stereoscopic driver release for consumers.

What exactly are you trying to do? Game or watch Bluray 3D discs or ??.

What display model do you have? \

If gaming, have you tried using 3DFix Manager, it automates things for Nvidia stereoscopic gaming.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”