Do I need 3DTV Play to get LGOLED TV 3D Blueray disc play?

Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Do I need 3DTV Play to get LGOLED TV 3D Blueray disc play?

Post by Silversurfer »

My LG LOED55C6V TV uses passive interlaced 3-D glasses. Other than the pseudo-2-D to 3-D conversion I'm unable to get this to work in true 3-D.
EDIT.
I've also installed a trial version of Nvidia 3-D TV play which helps the LG auto switch to 3-D but it didn't resolve the problem.
I'm using a Plexstor external USB 3.0 Blu-ray drive with an updated PDVD 16 ultra. Seems that the C6 has three manual 3-D options, 2-D to 3-D, side-by-side, or over and under some presuming that automatic interlaced (fourth option) is detected by selecting HD 3-D in the Nvidia Control Panel at 1080p@24 Hz?
Any help on this would be appreciated as I have a pile of brand-new 3-D Blu-ray is I've ordered which currently can only view in 2-D to 3-D conversion mode and not the original high quality 3-D.
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Do I need 3DTV Play to get LGOLED TV 3D Blueray disc pl

Post by Silversurfer »

Nevermind it's sorted, on the LG's you need to choice 720p @60Hz in Nviida control panel settind NOT 1080p @24Hz.
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”