Ready to join the fun of MTBS' Birthday Bonanza? Great! Here are the detailed instructions on how to get started! After reading this, if you are having problems with the site, registration, etc., please email
1. If you haven't registered on MTBS before, click "Membership" in the top menu, and press the "Register" button. 2. Once registered, click "Membership" again and choose "Account Maintenance".
3. Choose "Profile" in the left menu, and make sure your full name, address, and contact information is populated and accurate. This data is needed so we can mail prizes and prevent duplicates. We do not sell or distribute private membership data with third parties.
Your First Entry
Log in to Meant to be Seen's forum, and post a single message in the "Contest Entry" sub-forum under "MTBS' Birthday Bonanza". Write "3D Rocks, Baby!" in the subject line, and share a friendly greeting to your fellow members in the message. Remember to only post ONCE!
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
After following us on Facebook and Twitter, email us at
with the following details:
1. The heading should be "Bonanza Facebook & Twitter Entry" 2. The contents of your message must include your MTBS user name and which alias or name is being used to follow MTBS.
GameGrade3D is a database of video games and their compatibility with the different stereoscopic 3D solutions in the market. This service is strictly designed for PC gamers using modern 3D options like DDD's TriDef Ignition Drivers, Nvidia's GeForce 3D Vision glasses, AMD's HD3D standard, and more.
Before making submissions, make a point to read the GameGrade3D manual to ensure games are being tested properly. To qualify, it's important to attach screenshots to help demonstrate your test results and demonstrate accuracy (GameGrade3D has features to allow this).
Send an email to
with the subject heading "GameGrade3D Entry" with a URL to at least one active submission in the text body, along with your MTBS user name. You can submit as many GameGrade3D submissions as you like, but we only need to be informed about the first one (we will find the rest). If you have questions about the submission process, please post in the GameGrade3D forums.
Product Reviews & Similar Article Submissions
Follow these steps to submit articles and videos to get submission bonuses:
I. Text Articles
1. Write your article before logging in to MTBS - it will be easier this way. 2. Log in to MTBS by clicking "Membership" and then "Login/Logout".
3. Under "MTBS' Birthday Bonanza" menu, choose "Article Manager" and select "New Article".
4. A text editor will appear. Copy and paste your text into the editor. We recommend copying from notepad or a plain ascii editor to prevent extra carriage returns or gaps between lines. 5. Use the editor to attach pictures where appropriate. If you are sharing 3D images, only use .JPG or .PNG - never .JPS or .PNS as they won't be recognized by the content management system. You may have to rename your file extensions prior to uploading.
6. Press SAVE. There could be a long delay before the save completes - be patient! 7. Your article will not appear right away. Email
with the subject heading "Bonanza Article Submission". In the body of the message, include your user name and title of the article.
II. YouTube Videos
Do not try to enter a YouTube embed code directly! Please follow these instructions instead.
1. Before uploading your video to YouTube, make sure the MTBS logo is clearly displayed in one of the video's four corners as shown above. 2. Upload your video to YouTube. 3. Log in to MTBS by clicking "Membership" and then "Login/Logout". 4. Under "Membership", choose "Submit Article" 5. A text editor will appear. If applicable, share some introductory text for your video. 6. After your text and on its own line, enter the YouTube address as it appears after the equals ("=") sign as shown:
6. Press SAVE. There could be a long delay before saves complete, BE PATIENT! 7. Your article will not appear right away. Email
with the subject heading "Bonanza Video Submission". In the body of the message, include your user name and title of the video. 8. Only submit one video at a time! Do not submit multiple videos in a single article unless they are intended to be part of a single article.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest closes on May 21st, 2012 with draws expected by June 1st, 2012. 2. Registration information is considered private, and is not shared with third parties. The exception is when winners are announced, and prize shipping information needs to be forwarded. 3. Entrants must be 16 years or older to participate. 4. Residents of Quebec, Canada can't qualify for contest participation (sorry!). 5. Submitted content can't include nudity, profanity, or obscene material. 6. Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification. 7. Shared content will be published on MTBS for public viewing, and you are giving MTBS the right to do this when making content submissions. 8. MTBS reserves the right to refuse content submissions. 9. The 3D PlayStation 3 Upgrade Pack (24" PS3 3D display + games) can only be won in the continental United States and Canada. Remaining prizes are worldwide eligible. 10. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.