We regularly receive requests for the ability to donate to the developers of Vireio Perception so we could buy more games and diversify the game support. The challenge is we can't accept money for tax reasons, and the use of a Donate button through services like PayPal have responsibilities attached; it's not something we can just do.
We found a solution! Valve's Steam Store has a service called Wallet codes. Wallet codes are the equivalent of gift cards, and we can use these codes to buy games for testing and optimization.
1. Steam Wallet codes are usually purchased in a store or online (NOT FROM STEAM!). Try to find Steam Wallet dealers that don't charge shipping fees or extra admin fees where possible - they do exist. It doesn't matter what country you are in; they are good worldwide.
2. When buying the steam wallet code, if you have a game in mind, add 13% to whatever game you are thinking of buying. The 13% is for Canadian HST tax and is there to help us make sure we have enough money to pay for the game.
4. The wallet codes all get added to a central developer account. From here, we gift individual games to qualified Vireio Perception developers.
Terms and Conditions
- We make no guarantees about anything. Vireio Perception is non-commercial open source, and is put together by volunteers.
- The pricing you see for a given game may not translate to other Steam stores; we'll do our best to buy the game if indicated.
- VR drivers are a fickle thing. Some games will work well, others will be a shabby mess if they work at all. The developers and MTBS will not be held responsible or accountable for game support.
- NO REFUNDS. All donations are final.
- Donations have no impact on scheduling. The developers will try to optimize individual games when they have the time. This is all volunteer basis, so we have to work with these expectations or lack thereof.
Thank you for your contributions to the Vireio Perception team! All help appreciated!
SFbBox by κατασκευη eshop
Vireio .@Vireio Perception 4.0 Alpha 3 is out! #VireioPerception #VR #VirtualReality https://t.co/6kMR2YnT8r https://t.co/oSn4mcPE9T
Vireio RT @GetImmersed: Early bird tickets on sale now for a limited time only! Get your ticket today! #Immersed2016 #VR #AR #VirtualReality https…
Vireio @alexbdavies @MTBS3D #Fallout4VR must be MUCH better than #Vireio by 2017. #Vireio getting diverse DX9/DX11 game support. FO4 was practice.